Our team consists of highly motivated and skilled specialists who know how to deal with any issue that you may come across. This creates a basis for lasting relationships with our clients built on trust and mutual understanding. We are devoted to creating unique and innovative solutions along with high-quality supporting services.
Dr. Dan Matsui
● PhD in Physics, nanomaterials for advance technologies and sensors● IT entrepreneur with proven success on the global market● As the CEO of state owned enterprise was responsible for global healthcare transformation in Ukraine● Co-founder and managing partner of IT service and product companies operating worldwide
Dr. Grigory Bulakh
● PhD in Physical and Mathematical Sciences● 25+ years has been dealing with the problems of semiconductor sensors and eNose technologies. Responsible for the development and strategy of the hardware part ● Over 100 scientific papers and patents on the development of gas alarm and detection systems. Field of research: acoustoelectronics, photoacoustics, semiconductor gas sensors
● Quantum Field Theory specialist● Algorithm researcher, Software Engineer and Architect● AI and machine learning guru● Patented video and sound analysis algorithms which were further acquired by top video production companies
● Expertise in Life Science and healthcare projects● Facilitated design&development of new control systems (Internet of Things)● Extensive knowledge in interface development and MVP creation
Prof. Dr. Peter Scharff
● Rector of Technical University Ilmenau, Germany● Prof. Dr. in Inorganic Chemistry● Expert in the field of Nano Chemistry and Bio-Medical Science● Published nearly 300 papers in international journals in the subjects: Medicine, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Pharmacology
Prof. Dr. Yuriy Prylutskyy
● Professor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences ● Professor of Biophysical Department at ESC “Institute of Biology and Medicine” of TSNU● Expert in Computer Modeling and Statistical Methods in Biology, Nanobiotechnology● Contributed as a researcher to a wide range of projects: SPS NATO grant (USA), ECO-NET grant (France), DFG grants (Germany) etc.
Prof. Dr. Iryna Nijenkovska
● Professor In Medical Science● Professor, Head of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Toxicological Chemistry Department at "Bogomolets National Medical University"● Areas of research: biochemical, physicochemical, quantum-chemical pharmacology, pharmacology of cardiovascular and metabolic drugs● Honored Worker of Science and Technology of Ukraine